Abstract: Azure Functions is no more a secret in modern IT, and most of the IT Professionals are using in production to integrate, orchestrate, and automate. Are you an IT Pro and new to Azure Functions? Join us to explore the features and understand the nuances in Azure Functions in our upcoming virtual event series.
Session 01 on July, 31st 2020 : Friday 16:00 IST – 17:30 IST
- Introduction to Azure Functions
- Features of Azure Functions.
- Prerequisites and Setting up environment.
- Let’s do more than “Hello, World!” in our demo.
- Walkthrough (PowerShell / Az CLI)
- Creating Azure Functions App.
- Creating Azure Functions.
- Source Control Integrations and Deployment.
- Build a simple REST API to perform CRUD operations on SQL PaaS.
- PowerShell user (basics)
- IT Professionals.
Prerequisite (Environment Setup):
- Azure Account.
- Access to Azure DevOps / GitHub Team Project.
- PowerShell 6.0 +
- Azure Functions Core Tools.
- VS Code + Visual Studio.
Speaker: Chendrayan Venkatesan (Chen V)